A nuts & bolts workshop for the Construction Industry & aligned professions such as: engineers, architects, quantity surveyors contractors, lawyers (in house, private and public sector practitioners), accountants, bankers, insurers, valuators, real estate practitioners, policy-makers and academics.
This workshop will drill down to the crux of what is required for successful implementation of construction and infrastructure projects, in the private or public sector. The interactive workshop sessions will include practical guidance in strategic negotiation, documentation, tool choice and application for dispute avoidance and for the resolution of disputes.
The workshop will examine the mechanics of effective contract negotiation and project documentation; End-to-end contract administration, from the perspective of employers, contractors, and participating professionals and best practice strategies and tools that can be implemented to secure dispute avoidance, the effective resolution of disputes, efficient project delivery, and profitability.
March 21-23, 2019 | Executive Seminar Room, Faculty of Law | U.W.I, Mona
Thursday & Friday - 8:30am - 4:30pm
Saturday - 9am - 1pm
USD$550.00 | JMD$71,500.00 (early bird ends Feb 23)
USD$650.00 | JMD$84,500.00
1. Registration: By Email to ; or ; .
2. Cheque Payments: All cheques are to be made payable to the Jamaica International Arbitration Centre Limited. Completion of registration form and Payment before training date is mandatory. PLEASE REGISTER HERE
3. Payment Receipts: All registered delegates will receive an acknowledgment of registration, together with confirmation of payment.
4. Cancellation by Delegates: Cancellations by delegates must be made in writing and received two weeks before the seminar. It is regretted that no refunds will be made or invoices canceled after this date and the full Registration fee will be payable. Substitutions may be made at any time.
5. Cancellation by Organisers: We reserve the right to cancel the event if it is undersubscribed or for any other reason. In the event of cancellation, we will endeavor to give delegates two weeks’ notice and the fee will be refunded in full. We cannot be held liable for any pre-booked travel or accommodation costs.
6. Hotel Accommodation: Participants will be responsible for organising their own hotel accommodation and payment thereof.
7. Training Participation: Participation will be restricted to persons who are fully paid up, or in relation to whom a payment arrangement satisfactory to the JAIAC has been made and is proved, at before commencement of training.
I have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions.