This workshop will examine critical aspects of contract formation and implementation in the construction industry, while demystifying the FIDIC forms of contract 1999/2017.
In particular, the workshop will unpack the roles of the employer, engineer and contractor under FIDIC and examine how the provided for performance of their functions enable cost-efficient and otherwise effective construction contract administration.
The workshop will also examine how construction project disputes may be avoided and resolved under FIDIC and in accordance with the laws of Jamaica. The workshop will be interactive, and attendees will participate in individual and group activities.
June 24-25, 2019 | Spanish Court Hotel | Kingston, Jamaica
Monday & Tuesday - 8:30am - 4:30pm
USD$650.00 | JMD$84,500.00
Anand Juddoo, PQS, FCIArb, CArb, FAiADR
Karen Gough, CArb, FCIArb, FAiADR
Christopher Malcolm, FCIArb, FAiADR
1. Registration: By Email to ; or ; .
2. Cheque Payments: All cheques are to be made payable to the Jamaica International Arbitration Centre Limited. Completion of registration form and Payment before training date is mandatory.
REGISTER HERE >> https://forms.gle/
3. Payment Receipts: All registered delegates will receive an acknowledgement of registration, together with confirmation of payment.
4. Cancellation by Delegates: Cancellations by delegates must be made in writing and received two weeks before the seminar. It is regretted that no refunds will be made or invoices cancelled after this date and the full Registration fee will be payable. Substitutions may be made at any time.
5. Cancellation by Organisers: We reserve the right to cancel the event if it is under subscribed or for any other reason. In the event of cancellation we will endeavour to give delegates two weeks’ notice and the fee will be refunded in full. We cannot be held liable for any pre booked travel or accommodation costs.
6. Hotel Accommodation: Participants will be responsible for organising their own hotel accommodation and payment thereof.
7. Workshop Participation: Participation will be restricted to persons who are fully paid up, or in relation to whom a payment arrangement satisfactory to the JAIAC has been made and is proved, at before commencement of training.
I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions